Sunday 5 December 2010

Ophelia Lovibond











I watched the film '4.3.2.1' today, and I absoloutely loved it. I've watched it three times today. Yeah. Anyway, one of the lead roles was played by Ophelia Lovibond, and I think she's in London Boulevard? I don't know, I haven't seen it. I think she's going to be one of my new style insperations... plus, I have major love for her hair. Not like it's something 'different' and 'out there' but I do think it's really nice and suits her.


I wanted to do an outfit post, took the pictures and everything, but my laptop wont upload the pictures. Tomorrow. Promisio!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

shes is so pretty!
i love her style also! :)

<3 :)
nicoleechelberger.blogspot.com

Life At Victoria House said...

Thank you so much for your comment sweetie! Lovely of you :)

Also she is stunning! Such a 1920's-40's look to her :) ADMIRE!
Especially the up do hair!!

Worth getting the movie out?

www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

hyper said...

expert
expert
expert
expert
expert
expert
expert
expert
expert