Wednesday 24 November 2010

My very own Graze box



I saw a blog post about graze, and it sounded really quite interesting so I ordered myself a box (first box free! including delivery) and i'm really sorry, but if you posted about the graze box, and I commented tell me so I can link you! I just completely forgot who's blog it was.

So, in my GRAZE box I recieved

1. Great fire dragon
roasted maize, jumbo chilli maize & satay broad beans.
I don't really know what to expect with this punnet... but here goes, i'll try everything in it!
Smells really nice, and i'm not sure what everything is so i'll just have to give my overall opinion of the box. Oh wow, I didn't expect it to taste this good but it really does! Some are quite hard though, but worth it!


2. Apple strudel
dried apple, organic apricots & cranberries
To me, it just smelt like raisins; not complaining! Coming from a person who doesn't like cranberries normally, they were actually really good! I could just sit and eat them for ages. I love love love dried apple, and the dried apple from graze was just perfect.


3. Love mix
gorjis, cherries & organic apricots.
It smells gorgeous, tastes amazing. My favourite out of that punnet is definitely the gorjis.


4. The beach
dried banana, pineapple & mango.
Smells quite powerful at first... but it's quite a nice smell. banana's were nice; they werent properly hard like i expected they were sort of.. soft and chewy? As soon as i put a bit of the pineapple in my mouth I was just like 'wow!' it tastes sooo good. I'm not really a fan of mango, and this was really hard to bite a bit off and chew and the flavour wasn't for me. I'll pass on the dried mango!

My favourite punnet has to be the Great fire dragon, although the gorji's from the love mix were my favourite.

Graze packaging is actually just so cute; it comes in a carboard box (which can just slide through the door with the rest of your post, so you don't have to wait in to sign for it!) and is recyled! As is the 'punnets' it comes in, and the napkin!

FOR YOUR FREE GRAZE BOX, GO ON WWW.GRAZE.COM AND PUT IN THE VOUCHER CODE: KQ1FH1K3



I really wanted to do some outfit posts, but i had an allergic reaction to anesthetic yesterday morning, so i've been vomitting and the pills im on just make me sleepy so i've not really had the energy. I was gutted I couldn't go to school today as 1) it was non-uniform day and I had already planned what to wear
2) It's the last day of school for a week
3) I've got a nab as soon as I go back, but I left my revision stuff in my locker.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your blog! =]

http://thelifeofciaruhh.blogspot.com/

Louder Than Silence said...

Oooh so going to order one of these now! Mmmmm1

Sally x

em.me.ma said...

don't be jealous of me coz i'm jealous of you! what a delicious looking huge box of FOODIES!!

aww hope you feel better about the energey and vomitting!!

helen turnbull said...

haha my housemates are literally obssesed with these things!

Helen, x
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com/